On the way to a sustainable future
We install more than 1 MWp every working day with own employees and customized equipment. Together with our customers, we have achieved a top performance for a sustainable future with solar energy.
- 1st grid-connected CIS thin-film system of Europe (2001)
- 1st thin-film solar power plant of Europe (2002)
- 1st thin-film solar power plants of Germany, Spain, France
- 1st thin-film PV roof systems of Belgium, U.A.E. and Spain
- 1st grid-connected PV system of the U.A.E.
- 1st solar power plant of the Maldive Islands
- 1st 900V UL certified solar power plant of the U.S.A.
- 1st floating-ground solar power plant of the U.S.A.
- 1st solar power plant with reactive power compensation of the U.S.A.
- 1st solar power plant operating with 1,500 volts connected to the grid
The world’s most powerful thin-film solar power plant (1.5 MW, Germany)
Optimization of the substructures to achieve the lowest soil sealing, less than 1 sqm/MWp
PV in warm climate: first grid-connected plant in U.A.E. and first solar power plant in Spain
Invention: Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) stabilizes the network day and night
Global market leader 2010/2011 (IMS Research/iSuppli)
BELECTRIC: first company worldwide with over 1 GWp installed PV capacity
Product presentation “PV becomes hybrid”: The MegaWattBlock Hybrid
Energy storage system BELECTRIC EBU: Commissioning at the solar power plant Alt Daber
First PV roof system with 1500V DV technology
Top #3 O&M market leader (Bloomberg 2016)
BELECTRIC becomes 100% subsidiary of innogy
BELECTRIC is certified in accordance with the new ISO 45001 standard.
Construction of Australia’s largest solar power plant
BELECTRIC exceeds the 2.5 GW in O&M of PV-plants
Commissioning of large-scale solar project Pavagada 350MW
BELECTRIC exceeds the 3.0 GW of installed capacity
BELECTRIC builds first Floating PV plant in Israel
Top #5 O&M market leader (Bloomberg 2020)
Effective as of the 1. July 2020, BELECTRIC will be part of RWE Renewables