On the way to a sustainable future
We install more than 1 MWp every working day with own employees and customized equipment. Together with our customers, we have achieved a top performance for a sustainable future with solar energy.
- 1st grid-connected CIS thin-film system of Europe (2001)
- 1st thin-film solar power plant of Europe (2002)
- 1st thin-film solar power plants of Germany, Spain, France
- 1st thin-film PV roof systems of Belgium, U.A.E. and Spain
- 1st grid-connected PV system of the U.A.E.
- 1st solar power plant of the Maldive Islands
- 1st 900V UL certified solar power plant of the U.S.A.
- 1st floating-ground solar power plant of the U.S.A.
- 1st solar power plant with reactive power compensation of the U.S.A.
- 1st solar power plant operating with 1,500 volts connected to the grid
Invention: Online monitoring system at the PV demonstration site IPDAD
Invention of durable and resistant cable connection system
Laser optimization: solar power plant with linear substructure
The world’s most powerful thin-film solar power plant (1.5 MW, Germany)
Optimization of the substructures to achieve the lowest soil sealing, less than 1 sqm/MWp
PV in warm climate: first grid-connected plant in U.A.E. and first solar power plant in Spain
Breakthrough: Central inverter station with 1600 kVA
Enhancement: real-time monitoring and management system
Invention: PID Killer to reduce power loss of modules
Invention: Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) stabilizes the network day and night
Product presentation: standardized and uniform PV output with the MegaWattBlock
Global market leader 2010/2011 (IMS Research/iSuppli)
Invention: 1500V DC technology for free-field solar power plants
BELECTRIC: first company worldwide with over 1 GWp installed PV capacity
Product presentation “PV becomes hybrid”: The MegaWattBlock Hybrid
Energy storage system BELECTRIC EBU: Commissioning at the solar power plant Alt Daber
First PV roof system with 1500V DV technology
Top #3 O&M market leader (Bloomberg 2016)
BELECTRIC is certified in accordance with the new ISO 45001 standard.
Effective as of the 1. July 2020, BELECTRIC will be part of RWE Renewables