full-time, Kolitzheim, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Engineering
You always keep an eye on everything and never lose control. Every project runs smoothly under your hand. You are communicative and a real team player (m/f/d). Join our team! - Apply now.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the AC engineering / grid connection team
- Close collaboration with various departments, in particular project development and project management in international projects
- Technical responsibility for the correct execution of grid connections with regard to normative requirements and customer requirements
- Consultation and coordination of service providers for grid studies and external engineering
- Coordination with energy suppliers and service providers for system certificates
- Technical support for the commissioning of grid connections
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering or completed training as a technician in the field of electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience
- Experience in managing employees
- Good expertise in the field of electrical power engineering
- Nice to have: Expertise in the area of VDE-AR-N 4110 /4120 (grid connection)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of EPLAN, Digsilent PowerFactory
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Business fluent in German and English (C1)
- Your skills: communicative team player (m/f/d) with high resilience
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Class B driving licence
Who we are
We are a multicultural international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure our costumers’ plant operation for decades to come.
Our aim is to protect the climate and ensure a cost-effective and secure energy supply. We foster acceptance of solar energy and thus contribute to the success of the energy transition. For future generations, we strive to make the world a little bit better.
Whether Kolitzheim, Berlin, Nuremberg or Würzburg - in addition to our headquarters in Kolitzheim, we also offer jobs in our capital city office and at our co-working locations as well as remote work.
What we offer
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events.
Your way to us
Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
Mauerstraße 77 | 10117 Berlin
Straße des Friedens 15 | 14943 Luckenwalde
Ohmstraße 19 | 97076 Würzburg (Coworking-Space)
Bahnhofstraße 2 | 90402 Nürnberg (Coworking-Space)
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.belectric.com
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us - your recruiting team Klara Theobald and Melanie Adolph at +49 9385 548-9184 or -9246