Student/Internship (m/f/d) Project Management & Construction of Solar Plants
- Evaluation of DIN EN 62446-1 norms with focus on: Requirements for testing, documentation, and maintenance of - Part 1: Grid-connected systems - Documentation, commissioning test and test requirements (IEC 62446-1:2016 + A1:2018)
- Objective: Evaluation of the norm to reduce the documentation effort for EPC and development projects as well as simplification and clearing up of the CDL (Customer Document List) to assure customer satisfaction by delivering the documents that are requested regulatory bodies like VDE and IEC
- Establish a one size fits all customer documentation as per local requirements in Europe and UK
- Support with the conception and realization of various improvement projects (OpEx) in the field of solar plant construction process and installation (option to work on construction site)
- Support in finding of improvement measures for process optimization in in the construction processes of solar plants by working with suppliers and service providers
- Collection, compilation, summarization and processing of information
- Analysis and preparation of results for data collection, improvement measures and process optimization
- General Support of the Project Management & Construction departments
- Bachelor or Master for example in business adminstration, industrial engineering or any other discipline with relation to Project Management
- Interest and affinity to Project Management and Construction
- A General technical understanding
- Your IT skills: good skills in usage of MS Office products
- Very good German and good English skills
- Your skills: Assertive and flexible team player (m/f/d) with a strong communication proficiency and intercultural competence
- Ability to think in processes as well as transfer thinking and creativity
Bachelor or Master Thesis or student research project (seminar paper) possible
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Dein Weg zu uns
Your recruiting contact person: Melanie Adolph, Tel. +49 9385 548-9246.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.belectric.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
email@example.com | www.belectric.com