Business Development Manager Nordics (m/f/d)
We are looking for an explorer (m/f/d)! Is your passion tying relationships and working in interdisciplinary teams? Are you able to do acquisition and strategy development while sleeping? Are you happy to stay on international grounds, especially in Nordic countries like Denmark and Sweden? Or maybe you are from a Nordic country? Does this sound like you? Then come and join us!
- Analysis of market needs, regulatory framework, and specific customer requirements
- Establishment and expansion of business relationships with partners and new clients in Denmark and Sweden
- Project management for the acquisition of large-scale solar power plants with existing and new clients from the initial project introduction up to contract signature
- Responsibility for offers including merging of technical and commercial aspects
- Creating market- and risk analysis as well as setting up and maintaining business strategies
- Elaboration of target driven measurements for continuous improvement of the company
- Graduated with a commercial degree or university degree for business engineering or business management
- Must have: Experience with the above mentioned tasks in the renewables sector
- Experience with Key Account Management, Contract Negotiation and Project Management
- Must have: high level English language skills; Nice to have: Danish and/or German language skills
- Your general skills: Team player and motivator (m/f/d) with excellent communication skills, analytic abilities, organization skills and intercultural competence
- Willingness to trave internationally; remote work possible
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Dein Weg zu uns
Your recruiting contact person: Viktoria Zverkov, Tel. +49 9385 548-9201.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.belectric.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.belectric.com