Project Manager (m/f/d) - BESS
Your heart beats for renewable energy - just like ours. You are fascinated by new technologies, and batteries are your favourite. Your enthusiasm for those topics is infectious and get's everybody on board. You keep track of everything within your project and never loos sight of the important stuff.
- Responsible for concurrent full lifecycle turn-key EPC Projects ensuring they are delivered on time, in budget and of high quality
- Site visits to undertake construction feasibility assessments, monitor construction progress, reviewing works against quality and contractual requirements in order to identify any deviations from SoW
- Coordination of all Site Acceptance, Commissioning and Performance Tests
- Represent Employer with key stakeholders, including Clients, ICP’s, DNO’s, Subcontractors, Landowner’s, OEM’s, Technical Advisors etc
- Management of key project resources including engineering team, on site quality managers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure that highest HSQE standards are always maintained
- Support the preparation of project tender information. Additionally, prepare subcontractor or suppliers’ specifications and scope of works for contracting
- Prepare progress reports and take ownership of project budget reporting
- Ensure that all necessary project documentation is prepared and maintained by project team
- Identify and escalate any risks to budget, programme, or quality to Head of Project Management (m/f/d)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering or a related field
- Experience in dealing with EPC and Battery Storage projects
- Must have: Clear technical understanding of Battery Storage system and project design, control system knowledge is a strong plus
- Your IT skills: good skills in usage of MS Office products, especially MS Project
- Must have: fluent in English
- Your skills: Teamplayer (m/f/d) with the ability to act flexibly, work independently and strong networking skills. Analytic abilities and problem solving skills, Proven ability to manage several projects at the same time with a good self organization
- Willingness to travel globally to be close to the projects (max. up to 30%)
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Dein Weg zu uns
Your recruiting contact person: Melanie Adolph, Tel. +49 9385 548-9246.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.belectric.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
email@example.com | www.belectric.com