BELECTRIC´s PEG solar power plant
Revolution in utility-scale PV power
For many years solar PV has been defined by its typical Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC) process. Today BELECTRIC is challenging this old-fashioned principle with Engineering-Procurement-Installation (EPI) – a new PV power realization process focused on quick and resource-saving installation. The PEG unit is based on EPI and sets new standards in solar power generation. The system was formed with a simple goal in mind: create a power unit to deliver electricity at lowest possible Levelized Costs of Energy (LCOE), with best in class technologies, reliability and large volume scalability. The PEG unit significantly reduces both substructure supply and delivery, as well as installation costs.
PEG benefits vs. other Solar PV Systems
- Light substructure saves over 65% of the material supply and delivery costs
- Simple and fast installation process saves over 50% labor and machine costs
- Area utilization of 1.4MWp per hectare with a patented, ground-guided power plant system design
- Preserving resources: Over 50% lower raw material usage (steel, cabling)
- Ready-to-install package with pre-assembled components delivered in 40ft container units
- Higher installation safety and ergonomics through much easier assembly at 0.8 meter height and without overhead working
- Application of latest PV module, inverter and 1500V cabling technologies;
upgradeable with battery storage unit BELECTRIC EBU
Improved daytime energy yield
The East-West system orientation allows better generation results over the day with less generation at noon time and more during early morning and later afternoon.
Wide field of PEG Application
- Multi-megawatt solar PV projects with main demand to reach lowest LCOE at best area utilization
- Commercial, ground-mounted PV systems starting from 10kWp
- Suitable for remote locations, where labor and freight costs are high
- Adaptable to limited site dimensions, insufficient space or narrow available land, due to the system’s unique area utilization
Consistent energy generation
CAPEX over 40% compared to common PV plants
… is a highly customizable solar power plant system. Due to its overground-mounted structure it can be adapted to many landscape surfaces.