Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - New Markets
Explorer (m/f/d) wanted! You love building relationships and giving your all as part of a team. You do acquisition and strategy development in your sleep. You feel at home on an international environment. Sounds like you? Then come and join us!
- Establishing and expanding business relationships with new clients or partners (m/f/d)
- Steering the acquisition of ground-mounted solar projects, greenfield, brownfield and M&A as well as negotiating purchase/cooperation agreements
- Independently advising customers and establishing and maintaining relationships with grid operators, service providers and suppliers as well as key accounts
- Elaboration of business cases and preparation of decision papers in English language
- Participation in the elaboration of market and risk analyses as well as the drafting of new business strategies and the further development of the strategies of the New Markets division
- Researching potential customers in target markets and integrating them into the sales cycle
- Supporting the department team in identifying new markets, trends and technologies in the solar sector
- Bachelor degree in business administration or civil/mechanical engineering
- Must have: Several years of professional experience in the PV industry
- Experience in dealing with M&A transactions, contracting and cash flow models
- Experience with sales and marketing topics
- Strong understanding of multi-stakeholder project management
- Must haves: fluent in English
- Nice to have: Additional language skills such as knowledge of Polish, Czech or other Eastern European language
- Your skills: negotiation skills with a view to successfully closing contracts in the field of photovoltaics
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel (also internationally) – option of abroad posting
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.