Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - New Markets
Pioneer (m/f/d) wanted! You have a good nose for new business opportunities. You ease your way into new markets. And with your eagle eye you catch every opportunity and risk that these markets have to offer. As a relationship manager it is easy for you to get in touch with people all over the world, to connect and build good business relationships. Come and join us!
- Responsible for driving new building and managing relationships, and executing sales strategies
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities with potential customers, partners, and other stakeholders
- Build and manage long-term relationships with key clients and partners
- Steering the acquisition of ground-mounted solar projects, greenfield, brownfield and M&A as well as negotiating purchase/cooperation agreements
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales pipeline, revenue forecast, and other key performance metrics
- Represent the company at industry conferences, events, and other forums
- Collaboration with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery
- Stay up to date with industry trends, regulations, and competitive landscape
- Participation in the elaboration of market and risk analyses as well as the drafting of new business strategies and the further development of the strategies of the New Markets division
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the Solar PV industry
- Knowledge of Solar PV technology and related products and services
- Experience in dealing with M&A transactions, contracting and cash flow models
- Must have: experience in managing M&A transactions, developing cash flow models, and negotiating complex contracts
- Strong understanding of multi-stakeholder project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Your skills: Teamplayer (m/f/d) with the ability to work independently, excellent communication skills, analytic abilities and problem solving skills
- Must haves: fluent in English, other languages are a plus such as knowledge of Polish, Czech or other Eastern European language
- Willingness to travel (also internationally)
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Dein Weg zu uns
Your recruiting contact person: Melanie Adolph, Tel. +49 9385 548-9246.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.belectric.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.belectric.com