Project Manager (m/f/d) - Realisation of Solar Projects (EPC) Netherlands
Are you an enthusiastic project manager (m/f/d) and have already gained professional experience and led projects teams? Are you passionate about managing solar projects? Join the Belectric team and apply now!
- Manages all aspects of large Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Solar projects in the Netherlands
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of: Performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance, and client satisfaction
- Manages and leads large teams of international multi-discipline professionals
- Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction
- Startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative
- Act as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client’s team and internal BELECTRIC management and stakeholders
- Responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification, and management of change
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including the selection subcontractors and working with engineers and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering e.g. Civil Engineering or industrial engineering with minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar project or construction management
- Advanced knowledge and application of Project Management Methods and Processes based on PMBOK
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of finance and ability to act with limited supervision in the processing of finance related
- Must have: Experience in managing international project teams
- Must have: Basic understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering, procurement, and construction
- Good german, english and dutch skills (min. B2)
- Your IT Skills: Good skills in usage of MS Office products
- Your Skills: Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented. Good Presentation skills with the ability to selfperform the work
- Willingness to travel globally with a max. of 50% and ability to work remotely
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.