Solar energy is an industry with prospects. As an important driver of innovation, BELECTRIC is constantly looking for highly competent employees working on CO2-free and renewable energy with us. If this task is your vision, too, we should meet. Due to continuous possibilities to develop and improve your skills, our Jobs for Future are not only good for the environment but also for your career!
Miriam Dittert (Head of HR)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9029
Viktoria Zverkov (HR Manager)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9201
Melanie Adolph (HR Manager)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9246
Carolin Endrich (HR Manager)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9035
Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - New Markets
Explorer (m/f/d) wanted! You love building relationships and giving your all as part of a team. You do acquisition and strategy development in your sleep. You feel at home on an international environment. Sounds like you? Then come and join us!
- Establishing and expanding business relationships with new clients or partners (m/f/d)
- Steering the acquisition of ground-mounted solar projects, greenfield, brownfield and M&A as well as negotiating purchase/cooperation agreements
- Independently advising customers and establishing and maintaining relationships with grid operators, service providers and suppliers as well as key accounts
- Elaboration of business cases and preparation of decision papers in English language
- Participation in the elaboration of market and risk analyses as well as the drafting of new business strategies and the further development of the strategies of the New Markets division
- Researching potential customers in target markets and integrating them into the sales cycle
- Supporting the department team in identifying new markets, trends and technologies in the solar sector
- Bachelor degree in business administration or civil/mechanical engineering
- Must have: Several years of professional experience in the PV industry
- Experience in dealing with M&A transactions, contracting and cash flow models
- Experience with sales and marketing topics
- Strong understanding of multi-stakeholder project management
- Must haves: fluent in English
- Nice to have: Additional language skills such as knowledge of Polish, Czech or other Eastern European language
- Your skills: negotiation skills with a view to successfully closing contracts in the field of photovoltaics
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel (also internationally) – option of abroad posting
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read our job advertisement carefully
- Check our website
- Bring questions
- Always stay authentic
- Be there with joy
After applying, you will receive a confirmation from us. We will then review your application as soon as possible and give you feedback. To get to know each other, we make phone calls or do video interviews. After that we would like to get to know you personally.