Solar energy is an industry with prospects. As an important driver of innovation, BELECTRIC is constantly looking for highly competent employees working on CO2-free and renewable energy with us. If this task is your vision, too, we should meet. Due to continuous possibilities to develop and improve your skills, our Jobs for Future are not only good for the environment but also for your career!
Miriam Dittert (Head of HR)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9029
Viktoria Zverkov (HR Manager)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9201
Melanie Adolph (Senior HR Manager)
Tel. +49 9385-548-9246
Project Manager (m/f/d) - Realisation of Solar Projects (EPC)
Are you an enthusiastic project manager (m/f/d) and have already gained professional experience and led projects teams? Are you passionate about managing solar projects? Join the Belectric team and apply now!
- Manages all aspects of large Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Solar projects in Europe (mainly Germany)
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of: Performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance, and client satisfaction
- Manages and leads large teams of international multi-discipline professionals
- Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction
- Startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative
- Act as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client’s team and internal BELECTRIC management and stakeholders
- Responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification, and management of change
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including the selection subcontractors and working with engineers and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering e.g. Civil Engineering or industrial engineering with minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar project or construction management
- Advanced knowledge and application of Project Management Methods and Processes based on PMBOK
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of finance and ability to act with limited supervision in the processing of finance related
- Must have: Experience in managing international project teams
- Must have: Basic understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering, procurement, and construction
- Good German and English skills (min. B2)
- Your IT Skills: Good skills in usage of MS Office products
- Your Skills: Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented. Good Presentation skills with the ability to selfperform the work
- Willingness to travel globally with a max. of 50% and ability to work remotely
Das bieten wir Dir
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. Job-Bike-Leasing. VWL and bAV. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our benefits here: www.belectric.com/karriere.
Wer wir sind
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read our job advertisement carefully
- Check our website
- Bring questions
- Always stay authentic
- Be there with joy
After applying, you will receive a confirmation from us. We will then review your application as soon as possible and give you feedback. To get to know each other, we make phone calls or do video interviews. After that we would like to get to know you personally.